11/6/10

New Member of The Mood Gallery : Joanna and Mamini family.

It's my pleasure to introduce MAMINI FAMILY by Joanna.


Joanna about herself: 
My name is Joanna and I come from Zakopane, southern Poland, a small town surrounded by high mountains; now I have been leaving in Castlebar, Co Mayo, Ireland for 3 years, where the wind smells of the ocean.

I am inspired by Polish and Irish folklore. I love painting on glass reverse - very old, traditional painting technique in my home region.
Moving to Ireland allowed me to uncover new techniques, new materials: I fell in love with textiles.

Weaving, sewing and toy making became my great new passion...


  

Hi, my name is Fifi Mamini. I was born on the 31 of October 2010 in Ireland. I am an owl. At the moment I live with my sister Betty and my cousin Roberta in a small town on the west coast of Ireland. I am a very friendly owl, passionate of photography.

Please, come in to The Mood Gallery and meet the all Mamini family members!